13.12.10

Doesn`t matter


Every day my soul feels
All the things that you have given me,
My heart is overrated by your love
I don’t know if this is good,
‘cause I have taken the risk
that your presence might hurt me,
but it doesn’t matter if it may happen
I still love you from the moment you arrived to my life.
It doesn’t matter if I lose your love
I’ll be thankful to God ‘cause I discovered
The beauty in little things
which make me enjoy The real love
that highlighted my warm existence,
Perhaps I know you love me so much
And that it will never past.
So, only keep in memory the time together in your mind,
Close your eyes and you will find in the middle of the night
my soul which is awaiting for you all the time.

Ruth Martínez Meráz ***

1 comentario:

  1. Me suena a letra de una canción de Shakira que espero no sea así.

    Saludos Ruth, que pases una linda navidad, y ya llegaron las posadas, quizas en una nos encontremos, tan chiquito y peligroso que es Matamoros...

    Un abrazo

    ResponderEliminar